Sunday, April 19, 2009

First Weekend Back in the Burg

Well me and val arrived around 1ish up here in idaho on friday...we spent the rest of the day unpacking and then being lazy! saturday, i finished unpacking then that night we went out and played soccer with some friends...but i just watched cause my lovely broken toe! O, i also went to my first meeting as coordinator over all the dance workshops and music outlit! I was way excited to hear i got the position and itll look great on my resume...also it gets me another step closer to being the head! Anyway Sunday was sunday...church starts late at 1:30 so we dont get out till late! It just wasnt the same not having little eyla and raya there to keep me entertained! All weekend ive been way homesick, worse then ive ever had it...i was ready to head back to st. george and watch wizards w/ Julianna! lol but i decided to give it some time! But i miss julianna and the girls like crazy...i dont know what to do with my spare time now...




here are some pics of my room...








No comments: