Friday, April 24, 2009

Dance TEAM!!!

For those that might not have heard i made the dance team!! Try-outs were last night for about 3 hours and i was o nervous! i honestly didnt think i was gonna make it this time around becuase of all the girls that actually showed and the talent they had! But 3 hours later for some reason i was picked and im so excited! We are gonna try to get 4 dances down before performance time, we already have two started cause they were part of the tryouts and i love them. Its exactly around my style of dance and then something im not familiar with. Muscial theater and broadway style but im excited to learn it and get into character!
I also am about to go to my last day of classes for the first week of school and let me tell you i am in for a hard semester but i think if im able to keep up with it i should be fine! Just gotta keep up or even a little ahead and ill be fine!

1 comment:

Julianna said...

Congratulations!! Your mom told us the other day, and that is so awesome. Thanks for mentioning me in the previous post it made my day. We miss you too. I finally got around to watching biggest loser, and Perry was cute enough to watch it with me because he knew I was lonely (and because he secretly loves it, you know). We were pretty bummed with the way it ended and I don't like Mike anymore, and Ron like always made me so mad saying he would vote for Kristen then all secretly telling Mike not to.... Blah. Anyway, this is probably the longest comment ever. Hey, what are you going to wear to Tays wedding? I'm thinking of making a dress to wear, like the one I made you, but if your wearing yours I won't.