Wednesday, April 29, 2009

activities Talent Board

Well as most of you guys know im a coordinator for the Talent Exploration board up here at BYU-idaho! I'm over all the dance workshops and then music outlet. Its been a crazy week for it, Yesterday me and noelani went out and knocked on apartment doors to get people to come to our info meeting that was today. Not many peopel came but the ones that did were from our knocking so i feel like i did my part! Anyway this weekend is our "retreat", its where we train all our managers on how their workshops are to fun. Im actually really excited because i get to take the 5-6 people im over aside and teach them what i remember was most important in my workshop. My main thought is going to be how we as instructors can bring the spirit into our classes even if its a dance workshop, and how we are to spiritually as well as physically prepare for each week. I have some really good thoughts that im pretty excited and feel good about sharing! Its fun to actually have some authority but at the same time im also incharge of helping with the cooking for the breakfast and what not so its not gonna be to fun for me. But its been fun to be apart of something here on campus!
o it also snowed today...ya its the end of april and its still snowing, but luckily it didnt stick!

No comments: