Friday, May 30, 2008

Roomates

I am about to lose it here!! lol ok many people say your gonna have some hard days with your roommates and i know that thats understandable....but what if you had it every day the whole day?? They are eating my food, getting involved in my dating life, constantly talking behind my back and always trying to act like my mother! Ok so im a little up set right now but i have every reason to be, i dont like fake people, and ive been very honest with them and open and called them on a lot of things and they still think im stupid or something cause they dont change anything and wont leave me alone.... cleaning checks were yesterday....i cleaned the whole bathroom, i did the dishes, i swept the floor and mopped it...whatd they do....vacume and pick up all their crap! lol im so tired...next time im just gonna do what they do and see how they react when we fail our cleaning checks! lol ugh... then yesterday a kid in my ward was over and i was "jokingly" asking him to tell me stuff that hed heard in the dorm (i was mostly thinking about bobby lol) and i kept teasing him like come on id tell you...and we were laughing having a good time and my roommate was like no he doesnt have to tell you anything...and i was like um ya he does and she was like just drop it shay.. and i was like um no im not gonna drop it and she marched inside and me and my guy friend kinda looked at eachother and then were like see ya....i walked in side and she was writing something on our board but i was to sick of it to see what she wrote...but this morning i saw it and started laughing.... " your name is safe in our house because he is <3!" lol true story, i just had to laugh because we werent even gossiping and its funny how she and chealsea can talk behind my back all the time but i cant joke with my guy friend about telling me stuff hes heard in the dorm.... ya shes so only sees one way... anyway im gonna be late for class again and i havent even finished my homework! lol

2 comments:

Erika said...

Hey! I'm sorry you're having a hard time with roommates! Candice had some bad ones too... it drove her nuts!! I'm sorry! but i hope you're liking school!! miss ya little sis! haha :)

Andrea Vainuku said...

hang in there.. the lord is trying to teach you something.. but im not too sure what exactly yet! haha. Patience maybe?? Who knows. Just keep your head up & stay strong. As dumb as it sounds, i'd hide your food or something if it's bothering you. Or just be upfront with them & say hey i noticed a few things missing. Just be the bold you that i KNOW you are!! haha love you. Lets catch up soon!