Tuesday, May 20, 2008

FHE

I dont know if i already mentioned but my calling for my ward is an FHE leader over my group. Theres one guy and one girl! When i first got the calling i was like wow they must have nothing else to give me but after last night i realized that this actually can be an important calling and i should start taking it more seriuosly...


anyway so last night me and my husband Devin (the fhe guy leader...were known as the mom and dad lol) decided to do some night games...so we first met outside on the grass near our apartments and i gave a little spiritual thought about the war chapters trying to get everyone in the mood and we sang a hymn that went along with that...then we went to the gardens were we played commando and capture the flag and it was a blast!! Everyone for the most part enjoyed it and kept saying how we needed to do it again! I thought id be really fun to get into it so i went to walgreens and bought some black makeup and stuff and we all painted our faces a little and it was just fun....we all got really into it! anyway here are some pictures of the night!

This girl was so excited! she said that this semesters FHE is so much better then her last...that made me feel successful in a way! lol

this is me and my roomate
this is the most pretty sunset like ever!! lol and then thats my group minus two girls!! my "husbands" the one in the Camo

1 comment:

Andrea Vainuku said...

i'm so glad to see you're having fun & you have a cute fhe hubby! haha. I miss you so much shay!! Make sure you let me know when you get down here for per & eyla's birthdays or whatever. ps.. i LOVE THE NAME RAYA! SO CUUUTTTE