Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wakeboarding

We went wakeboarding yesterday for our last saturday in the burg till next semester! i woke up this mornign and i couldnt move but i think im more sore from the wipelash of the tub then actually wakingboard! it was my second time going and i got up right away and actually stayed up for a little bit but i couldnt figure out how to stir it! lol so i would just go where it wanted to take me! lol but i did do the best out of all the girls so im pretty satisfied!

I come home in less then a week, and i can not explain how excited i am!! this semester really has made me realize that my best of friends are family members!










2 comments:

Chayse and Charlotte said...

ahhh! I'm so jealous! We went snorkeling today and apparently the sea isn't for me! I pucked out all of my innards and am no so jealous that you were on a lake! Lakes are muuuch better!!!

David & Taylor Hanks said...

I am impressed your cousin can't even get up! haha