Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Collegiate Showcase

The first couple pictures are of our little performance we did for the town of Rexburg. It was Relay for Life at the High School, and they asked if we could do one dance performance. Yes that is ply-wood b ut luckily it was wet so i didnt get cut up to bad! lol but it definitly was an experience...the other 3 pics are behind the curtan at my recital...we had two other costumes but sadly no one on my team was able to get pics...i stole these from different people so if they look different, some blurry that would be why.
But over all it was the best two performances ever! I've never felt so comfortable on stage and I just loved every minute of it! Im so thankful Mckell was able to make it so my family has proof that i am improving! lol



















No comments: