Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cell Phones

I dont think ive ever been more thankful for my cell phone as i have this past week!! Being away from home hasnt been easy and school and the social isnt going as easily as i thought either and knowing my parents or any other family member is only a phone call away has been sooooo nice!! ive talked to my parents ATLEAST everyday! chayse and charlotte have called several times, which has been super nice since ive needed to unload some stuff lol and then perry and julianna and mckell...its just nice to know that you can be miles apart and yet in several seconds you can be talking like their standing right next to you! i LOVE my cell phone!

1 comment:

Andrea Vainuku said...

you better know that im a phone call/text away too, missy! Anyway-were so much alike. I talk to my mom everrryyyy day-sometimes more than once a day haha and it's nice to just know that they are there when you need them. Unless your parents are like my mom & always forget to bring her phone inside a store, or turn it on, ect. You get the picture!! haha Anyway-i love you & dont worry, the social thing will come soon. You haven't even been there a whole week yet!! Keep your head up young grasshopper haha :)