Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SYTYCD




For those who dont know i went to the So You Think You Can Dance tour in SLC, Utah this past weeeknd! it was amazing and i got to go free!!! i could not believe how much different it is when you see these dances live. I lost my voice i was screaming so loud, our seats were honestly amazing as you will be able to see in these pics!! i LOVED the whole night...3 hours of gifted, talented performers who just loved doing what they do! lets just say i wish i was them! so jealous!!
we made it!!! 3 hours of driving....i was attempting to jump but ray wasnt very fast with the camera! lol


just arrived...we wanted to know where are seats were!


i couldnt resist buying a shirt, and some tights for dance!! they are like my favorite bottoms to wear



yes our seats were this amazing!


the grand finale!!! it was the best 3 hours ive had in a LONG time!

2 comments:

David & Taylor Hanks said...

that looks like so much fun. I want to go. when was this?

Heidijanenews said...

Shay! I can only get a hold of you on here so hopefuly you get it but first off I AM SO JEALOUSE that you got to go to SYTYCD show and second of all can you PLEASE send me the one video of our dance in modern class if you can my e-mail is heidistay_14@hotmail.com thank you so much! Miss you! Love you! and hope to be back in Rexburg asap!!