Sunday, September 20, 2009

My new apartment!

Here are some photos of my new apartment...these are mostly for my mom lol but i honestly LOVE it here, probably my favorite place so far...im thinking about making it permenant! =)

this is my view from my front door...hello boys! ;)


our new couches! we have an awesome idea for the wall...so this pic will be continued!



our kitchen...its actually a pretty good size!


w/ 6 girls your need a huge vanity

my new shower curtain i bought lol it was the cheapest! =) (1 of 2 baths)

my color coordinated closet...and yes it still looks like this!


my side of the room...me and karli are still trying to figure out what to put on our walls

1 comment:

David & Taylor Hanks said...

i love it! but ah where am i going to sleep when i come visit? it looks like your having so much fun. i miss you! call me soon.