Saturday, May 23, 2009

Memorial Weekend (Hiking the "R" mountain)

So we have a list of things to do this weekend and the top one was hike R mountain lol well when we first saw it we were like seriuosly we'll be done in 5 minutes...and then an hour later we were at the top! its really decieving because its like a vary gradual slop so it doesnt look tall but then the last 15 minutes is steep, it took forever! It was fun though, we're in our tank tops cause we were trying to get a tan...dont worry mom I wore sunscreen, and no one else was around so ya! After, we stopped at maverick and got ICEES...totally thought about perry and julianna!! anyway we can no officially say we have hiked the mountain lol







jsut starting, this is the gradual slope


i hit my head...thats why im laughing




done with the smaller part....now to the steep stuff






we finally made it to the top top!










thats me inside the R








lol dont ask about the dirt on my face...i had trouble coming down and fell alot lol my knee wasnt to sturdy for me and so i decided my face needed to look like the rest of my body








you can kinda tell were the dirt line is!






1 comment:

Julianna said...

Hahaha, speaking of icees we bought Eyla and Raya their first icees today. They loved it, they sat there with these huge cups in their laps just slurping away. I'm sure you can totally picture it.